Glow in the Dark Bat High top Sneakers
These glow-in-the-dark sneakers are so easy to make and look cool both day and night! Just add bat-shaped stickers onto shoes and then spray with Tulip® ColorShot Natural Glow Fabric Spray Paint. During the day they’ll have a subtle green hue, but then just as nocturnal animals do, the bats will make their appearance when it gets dark! Charge them up in the sun during the day and then get a mysterious glow at night!
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Stuff sneakers with paper towels or other filling material.
- Use masking tape to mask off all areas of sneakers not to be painted.
- Apply bat stickers randomly onto sneakers.
- Working on covered work surface, spray ColorShot Glow Fabric Paint onto sneakers, applying several light coats and allowing each to dry before applying the next.
- Allow to dry, and remove stickers and tape.