Spooky Eyeball Wreath
Looking for a super spooky DIY that will have all the neighbors turning their head? Make this fun, spooky wreath that will greet your trick-or-treaters and add a little fright to your front door!
What you need:
– foam wreath form
– Tulip Fabric Spray Paint (neon colors)
– Aleene's Fast Grab Tacky Glue
– Black satin ribbon (3 yards)
– 60-120 ping pong balls based on your wreah form size
– Googly eyes
– Paper towels
– Surface cover or tablecloth (to prevent mess)
– Elbow grease (haha)
Happy Halloween. Wha ha ha!!!!