Features and Benefits:
How to Use (Stovetop Method):
Most vibrant on fibers such as 100% rayon, cotton, silk. Not suitable: pure polyester, acrylic, nylon and fabric with special finishes. Wear protective gloves. Avoid skin and eye contact during use. In case of contact, wash with water.
• Dampen and wring out the fabric before adding to the dye bath to help dye more evenly on the fabric.
• For dyeing solid coverage, ensure that fabric is flowing freely in dyebath and not wadded up in a clump.
• Fabric can be tied in various tie dye patterns before adding to the dye bath. (The crumple technique works very well.)
• Ombré effects can be done by dampening garment, then dipping just the top or bottom half into the dyebath.
• For a lighter ombré effect, reduce amount of time in dyebath; for darker effect, leave in for a full hour in dyebath.