Enjoy the intricate beauty of henna-inspired painted body art with the easy two-step application process that only takes minutes to apply. The Tulip Body Art Ultimate Henna Color Vibrant Tattoo Kit includes 8 high-definition stencils for hands and body, tattoo paints (.16 fl. oz.) in Pink, Yellow, and Blue, a brush and setting powder. Tattoo paints feature a precision tip for freehand design creation. Perfect for celebrations, gift giving and everyday wear. Note: Paints are henna inspired, not actual longer-lasting henna stains.
1. Clean and dry skin.
2. Cut out desired stencil.
3. Shake tube of tattoo color thoroughly, kneading the tube as you shake to properly mix the paint.
4. Remove sticky stencil from backing and place on skin.
5. Apply tattoo paint into stencil openings using application brush.
6. Wait 5 minutes for tattoo to dry.
7. Sprinkle a small amount of setting powder onto tattoo and gently rub in.
• Do not apply moisturizer prior to application for best results.
• If soap and water do not fully remove paint, use rubbing alcohol, baby oil, makeup remover or cold cream/face cream