• Dries flexible and wont crack or crumble
• Machine washable
• Brush, sponge, stamp and stencil
1. Prewash fabric before painting to remove sizing. Do not use fabric softener.
2. Shake bottle well.
3. Insert shirtboard or cardboard between layers of fabric.
4. Apply one to two coats of paint, allowing to dry between coats.
5. Dry flat 4 hours.
6. Wait 72 hours before washing. Wash in warm water, gentle cycle with mild soap; line dry. Clean up with soap and water. Do not dry clean.
• Create new hues by mixing colors.
• Paints can be watered down to create watercolor effects.
• Let dry between coats.