Tulip Brush-On Fabric Paints are formulated exclusively for fabrics, drying with a soft, ultra-flexible bond so they won’t crack or crumble with movement. These nontoxic fabric paints dry permanently with a matte finish that works best on light-colored fabrics. Tulip Brush-On Paints can be mixed to create your own custom colors, and can even be watered down to create watercolor effects. Turn your fabrics into works of art with these easy-to-use paints! This Rainbow Color Collection Value Pack includes 8 Brush-On Fabric Paints in a must-have palette of bright rainbow colors.
1. Prewash fabric before painting to remove sizing. Do not use fabric softener.
2. Shake bottle well.
3. Insert shirtboard or cardboard between layers of fabric.
4. Apply one to two coats of paint, allowing to dry between coats.
5. Dry flat 4 hours.
6. Wait 72 hours before washing. Wash in warm water, gentle cycle with mild soap; line dry. Clean up with soap and water. Do not dry clean.
• Create new hues by mixing colors.
• Paints can be watered down to create watercolor effects.
• Let dry between coats.