Make your craft and fashion projects stand out with the vibrant colors in this Tulip® Dimensional Paint Rainbow Collection 10 Pack. These nontoxic paints are used by crafters of all ages and skill levels on everything from educational crafts to statement T-shirts, canvas art, accessories, gift giving, seasonal décor and so much more. Tulip Dimensional Fabric Paints dry permanent, flexible and machine washable with fun dimensional texture that stands out on every project. This Rainbow Collection 10 Pack includes 10 Dimensional Fabric Paints in a bright must-have palette of rainbow colors (White, Pink, True Red, Orange, Yellow, Leaf Green, Deep Turquoise, Royal Blue, Purple, Black).
1. Prewash fabric before painting to remove sizing. Do not use fabric softener.
2. Shake bottle well.
3. Insert shirtboard or cardboard between layers of fabric.
4. Squeeze Dimensional Paint right out of the bottle.
5. Hold tip to surface and squeeze gently. Let dry flat 4 hours.
6. Wait 72 hours before washing. Wash in warm water, gentle cycle with mild soap; line dry. Clean up with soap and water. Do not dry clean.
Choose fabrics that are machine or hand washable. For best results, use 50/50 cotton/polyester blends.
Test paint in a hidden area to ensure compatibility with fabric.
Hold the dimensional paint bottle in your hand like a pencil.
Tap bottle firmly, tip downward, on hard surface. Flush out bottle by squeezing out a small amount of paint, and wiping tip clean.
For raised linework, hold the bottle at an angle to the fabric, allowing more paint to escape. For flat linework, hold bottle straight up and down, allowing less paint to escape. Practice your linework on preprinted paper towels.
Set rhinestones, buttons and charms by squeezing a bead of paint about the same size as the stone. Place stone on top of paint. Gently tap rhinestone into paint so that the paint comes up around edges to form a setting. Let dry flat.