Make your craft and fashion projects stand out with Puff Paint! Tulip Puff Paints dry permanent, flexible and machine washable with shiny, dimensional texture that stands out on every project. These nontoxic paints are used by crafters of all ages and skill levels on everything from educational crafts to statement T-shirts, canvas art, accessories, gift giving, seasonal décor and so much more!Includes 1 (4 fl. oz) bottle of Shiny Bright Teal Puff Paint.
1. Prewash fabric before painting to remove sizing. Do not use fabric softener.
2. Shake bottle well.
3. Insert shirtboard or cardboard between layers of fabric.
4. Squeeze Dimensional Paint right out of the bottle.
5. Hold tip to surface and squeeze gently. Let dry flat 4 hours.
6. Wait 72 hours before washing. Wash in warm water, gentle cycle with mild soap; line dry. Clean up with soap and water. Do not dry clean.
Choose fabrics that are machine or hand washable. For best results, use 50/50 cotton/polyester blends.
Test paint in a hidden area to ensure compatibility with fabric.
Hold the dimensional paint bottle in your hand like a pencil.
Tap bottle firmly, tip downward, on hard surface. Flush out bottle by squeezing out a small amount of paint, and wiping tip clean.
For raised linework, hold the bottle at an angle to the fabric, allowing more paint to escape. For flat linework, hold bottle straight up and down, allowing less paint to escape. Practice your linework on preprinted paper towels.
Set rhinestones, buttons and charms by squeezing a bead of paint about the same size as the stone. Place stone on top of paint. Gently tap rhinestone into paint so that the paint comes up around edges to form a setting. Let dry flat.