Speed up the dye set process from 8 hours to 2 minutes with the same vibrant results! This patent-pending Two-Minute Tie-Dye Kit features specially made containers and supplies to make tie-dye magic in just minutes. Kit includes three specially made containers, 14 squeeze bottles containing dye, 20 rubber bands, 4 pairs protective gloves and a project guide. For use with 100% cotton fabrics only. Dyes up to 30 projects.
Note: project count will vary based on size of garment and amount of dye used. Dyes will appear darker on damp fabric prior to washing and will naturally lighten after laundering.
Find the wattage of your microwave (usually on a sticker inside the door). Refer to Microwave Time Chart in your packaging instructions to determine your tie-dye processing time in the microwave.
• Use 100% cotton fabrics only
• Ensure fabric is 100% wet with no dry spots before microwaving to avoid burning
• Do not leave the container unattended while the microwave is processing
• After time is complete, leave the lid closed and allow your project to set for 15 minutes
• Be sure fabric has no metal embellishments or metal threading
• The Two-Minute Tie Dye Containers are not just a one-time use and may be used repeatedly for multiple projects
• The Two-Minute Containers may be used with dyes from other Tulip® One-Step Tie Dye Kits
• The dyes in the Two-Minute Tie-Dye Kit may be used with the traditional tie-dye method and not only with the microwave technique