Speed up the dye set process from 8 hours to 2 minutes with the same vibrant results! This patent-pending Two-Minute Tie-Dye Kit features specially made containers and supplies to make tie-dye magic in just minutes. Kit includes two specially made containers, 4 2.75 fl. oz. capacity squeeze bottles containing dye colors: Yellow, Fuchsia, Turquoise and Green, 10 rubber bands, two pairs protective gloves and a project guide. For use with 100% cotton fabrics only.
Dyes will appear darker on damp fabric prior to washing and will naturally lighten after laundering.
Find the wattage of your microwave (usually on a sticker inside the door). Refer to Microwave Time Chart in your packaging instructions to determine your tie-dye processing time in the microwave.
• Use 100% cotton fabrics only
• Ensure fabric is 100% wet with no dry spots before microwaving to avoid burning
• Do not leave the container unattended while the microwave is processing
• After time is complete, leave the lid closed and allow your project to set for 15 minutes
• Be sure fabric has no metal embellishments or metal threading
• The Two-Minute Tie Dye Containers are not just a one-time use and may be used repeatedly for multiple projects
• The Two-Minute Containers may be used with dyes from other Tulip® One-Step Tie Dye Kits
• The dyes in the Two-Minute Tie-Dye Kit may be used with the traditional tie-dye method and not only with the microwave technique
• If no water fill line is present on tie-dye bottle, add water to about a quarter inch from the top of the bottle, allowing enough room to shake and mix the dye.