Christmas Lights Sneakers for Handmade Gifts
Show your holiday spirit all the way down to your toes with these adorable Christmas light sneakers. Or, make them as a fun handmade gift for a friend or relative who just can't seem to get enough Christmas! They are so easy to make using Dimensional Fabric Paint for a fun dimensional effect. Then, add candy cane stripes to the bottoms as a sweet added touch!
- Use Black paint to create the string light cord. Let dry.
- With desired paint colors, create small colored lights by forming a small almond shape. Let dry.
- Once dry, tape off shoe to spray the soles.
- Spray the entire sole of the shoe white. Let dry.
- Tape the bottom of the shoe and spray it with red. Let dry.
What you need:
High top canvas sneakers
Masking or painter’s tape
Colorshot Premium Spray Paint in Red and White (available at homedepot.com)