Happy Christmas Window Clings
Colorful, festive and fun, this Christmas craft for kids is always a hit! Use Tulip® Dimensional Fabric Paint to have the kids create their favorite holiday designs, then stick to the windows for adorable decorations everyone will love.
- Place pattern inside clear plastic storage bag.
- Gently press down on bag to remove as much air as possible and zip bag closed.
- Remove cap and tap 3D paint on paper towel to remove any air bubbles and try a few practice squeezes on paper towel.
- Outline your first color for your desired cling then fill in.
- Repeat with other colors until entire design is filled in. Note: Make sure all colors are touching so that one piece is created when dry. Let dry completely.
- Once dry, peel clings from bag and place on window.