NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Contest is open only to those who follow the social media guidelines at https://bit.ly/3caMCnb and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Contest is only open to legal residents of the United States of America, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Duncan Enterprises, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers (collectively the “Employees”) are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Tulipcolor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting Sunday, March 1, 2020 at 8:00 AM, PST and ending Tuesday, March 31, 2020 at midnight, PST. All online entries must be received by Tuesday, March 31, 2020 at midnight, PST.
4. How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by abiding to the guidelines provided at https://bit.ly/3caMCnb. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Tulipcolor. You will receive one entry to the contest using the online form provided at Tulipcolor.com. You will receive one additional entry for each social media platform you share the contest on using the entry form provided at Tulipcolor.com.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) – a total of three (one grand prize winner, one runner up and one third place winner) – will receive a specified amount of credit to be used on Tulipcolor.com, (grand prize $200 credit, runner up $100 credit and third place $50 credit) with a combined total value of $350. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Tulipcolor. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Tulipcolor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Tulipcolor to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Tulipcolor. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Tulipcolor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT TULIPCOLOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Tulipcolor, anyone acting on behalf of Tulipcolor, and Tulipcolor’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Tulipcolor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Tuliplcolor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Tulipcolor may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Tulipcolor. Tulipcolor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Tulipcolor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Tulipcolor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Tulipcolor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Fresno, California, having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Tulipcolor, 5673 East Shields Avenue, Fresno, California, 93727. Requests must be received no later than April 30, 2020 at 12 PM, PST.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Tulipcolor, 5673 East Shields Avenue, Fresno, California, 93727.
15. The Campaign hosted by Tulipcolor is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. By submitting your email address into the Contest form, and therefore participating in said Contest, You, the Contestant, confirm that you have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.